2021 VISUAL DEVELOPMENT
ONLINE MENTORSHIP CLASS
JANUARY 18 - MARCH 15, 2021
MONDAY NIGHTS FOR 9 WEEKS
8 - 11PM PST
LIVE SESSIONS (OPEN)
JANUARY 19 - MARCH 16, 2021
TUESDAY NIGHTS FOR 9 WEEKS
8 - 11PM PST
LIVE SESSIONS (CLOSED)
This is a 9-week intensive advanced course on Visual Development with emphasis on environment design for live action, animation, and games.
What to expect in the workshop:
1. Understanding Concept, Design and Techniques
2. Demystifying Composition to Control Audience's Perception.
3. Practical Visual Storytelling Techniques for Static and Moving Images.
4. Building Effective Keyframe Illustrations.
5. The use of 3D in design workflow.
6. Proper portfolio preparation.
7. Weekly homeworks will be discussed with annotations and draw overs.
8. Live online classes on Zoom and private Discord server.
9. Every class includes lecture, homework discussion and demo.
10. Unauthorized recording, streaming. and reposting of the contents of the live session in whole or in part is strictly prohibited and will result in termination of enrollment without refund.
To apply for this class you have to fill up the application form below and submit your portfolio for review.
Accepted applicants will receive instructions on payment (through PayPal) and class login information.