2021 VISUAL DEVELOPMENT
ONLINE MENTORSHIP CLASS
SEPTEMBER 7 - NOVEMBER 2, 2021
TUESDAY NIGHTS FOR 9 WEEKS
8 - 11PM PST
This is a 9-week intensive advanced course on
Visual Development with emphasis on environment design
for live action, animation, and games.
What to expect from this course:
1. Understanding Concept, Design and Techniques
2. Demystifying Composition to Control Audience's Perception.
3. Practical Visual Storytelling Techniques for Static and
4. Building Effective Keyframe Illustrations.
5. The use of 3D in design workflow.
6. Proper portfolio preparation.
7. Weekly home works will be discussed with annotations and
8. Live online classes on Zoom and private Discord server.
9. Every class includes lecture, home work discussion and demo.
10. Unauthorized recording, streaming, and reposting of the contents of the live session in whole or in part is strictly prohibited and will result in termination of enrollment
LIMITED SLOTS ONLY!
To apply for this class you have to fill up the application form below and submit your portfolio for review.
Accepted applicants will receive instructions on payment (through PayPal) and class login information.